8GadgetPack 19.0.0 Final is very interesting application that provides users a list of 49 stable tools to choose for their desktop screen. If you are going to fan of the old Windows Gadgets and want them back on Windows 8, then 8GadgetPack is a perfect choice for all users. 8GadgetPack is a easy to use utility software that emulates the functionality of the Sidebar and Windows Gadgets that were found in Windows Vista and 7. Gadgets were removed in Windows 8, but 8GadgetPack back-up all with fully functional. 8GadgetPack 19.0.0 Safe is installs easily, with no problum, and immediately launches a few sample gadgets which shine your desktop screen classically. Two of these displayed error messages, recommending we reinstall, but this wasn’t as bad as it seemed: just restart your computer and everything else worked just fine. Download now 8GadgetPack 19.0.0 for all windows editions and shine your computer desktop.
8GadgetPack 19.0.0 Key Feature and Highlights :
- 7 Sidebar – Helmut Buhler
- Agenda – Ronnie
- All CPU Meter – AddGadgets.com
- App Launcher – Dean Laforet
- Calendar – Microsoft
- Clipboarder – Helmut Buhler
- Clock – Microsoft
- Control System – AddGadgets.com
- CPU Meter – Microsoft
- Currency – Microsoft
- Reminder – dahi24
- DriveInfo – Kris Thompson
- Drives Meter – AddGadgets.com
- Feed Headlines – Microsoft
- Glassy CPU Monitor – Helmut Buhler
- Google Mail – Orbmu2k
- Mail Checker – Wp-Corporation
- MiniRadio – Ronnie
- Multi Meter – SFkilla
- My Weather – Pat Possible
- Network Monitor II – Igor M. Bushin
- Picture Puzzle – Microsoft
- Power Status – Orbmu2k
- Slide Show – Microsoft
- Sticky Notes Online – SharPra
- Top Five – Orbmu2k
- Volume Control – Orbmu2k
- Weather – Microsoft
- Webradio Sidebar Gadget – Florian Enders
Changes in 8GadgetPack 19 :
- Fixed a bug in Clipboarder that caused it not to start up correctly.
- Fixed some bugs in the installer.
- Made it easier to disable the window-manager if activated by mistake.
- Fixed bug in DriveInfo gadget that caused high cpu and memory usage over time.
- Fixed an autorun issue. Improved compatibility with upcoming Anniversary
Update of Win 10.
- Changed default Weather gadget to My Weather.
- Improved gadget shutdown performance.
- Updated several gadgets.