VMWare Fusion Pro 11 Crack is a default virtualization program that was updated to version 11 this week with a few new features and enhancements. The update provides support for the latest MacBook Pro and iMac Pro, as well as improved MacOS 10.14 Mojave, and more. You can also check Advanced SystemCare Pro 12.2.0 Serial Key from here.
VMware Fusion Pro 11 gives Mac users the ability to run Windows on a Mac with hundreds of other operating systems alongside Mac applications, without rebooting. Fusion is simple enough for home users and strong enough for IT professionals, developers, and businesses. Many of the new features in Fusion 11 are designed to match recent developments on both Mac and Windows systems, including compatibility with the new MacOS Mojave, as well as the latest models of the 18-core iMac Pro and the MacBook Pro of six. . You can now create virtual machines (VMs) on your Mac running the latest 2018 updates for Windows 10 and Windows Server, along with additional operating systems such as Ubuntu 18.04.1, Fedora 28, and Debian 9.5. Modern Macs that support Apple’s Metal Graphics API can run virtual Windows machines using Direct X 10.1 to improve graphics quality. You can also download VMware Workstation Pro 15 Full Keygen from here.
VMware Fusion Pro 11.1.0 macOS Key Features
- Ready for macOS Mojave and the latest releases of Windows 10
- Create linked clones to save time and disk space
- Connect to vSphere to run, download or upload virtual machines
- Run nearly any operating system on the Mac without rebooting
- Create custom virtual networking configurations to simulate complex web or cloud environments
- Create restricted virtual machines that can expire
What’s New in Version 11.1.0:
- Support for the following operating systems as guest.
- Windows 10 19H1
- Ubuntu 19.04
- RHEL 8.0
- Fedora 30
- ESXi 6.7 U2
- Bug fixes and security updates.
- VMware Fusion 11.1.0 supports Hypervisor-Specific Mitigations and Hypervisor-Assisted Guest Mitigations for Microarchitectural Data Sampling (MDS) vulnerabilities identified by CVE-2018-12126, CVE-2018-12127, CVE-2018-12130 and CVE-2019-11091.
System Requirements for VMware Fusion Mac OSX
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.12 or later
- Minimum 4 GB of RAM
- 750 MB of free disk space for VMware Fusion and at least 5 GB for each virtual machine
- Operating system installation media (disk or disk image) for a virtual machine