IK Multimedia Sample Tank 4.0.9 has been redesigned from the ground up to accommodate any musician’s “go-to” workstation by creating a completely resalable new interface, an extensive sample library, and a new disc-efficient audio engine. Stream, to provide more powerful music creation tools than you thought.
What can usually be dozens of plugins can be done right in SampleTank 4, for a lightning-fast workflow that inspires you. SampleTank 4 MAX is a complete sound and groove workstation with over 250 GB of sample and audio.
To help you further manipulate your sounds, SampleTank 3 features 55 integrated effects from EQ and compression to guitar amp modulation, reverb, delay and filters, including many T-RackS and AmpliTube IK Multimedia software. The SampleTank 3 interface is made up of Play, Mix and Edit environments for easy sound selection, editing and mixing. This software can run independently and supports 64-bit AAX, VST and AU extension formats.
IK Multimedia Sample Tank 4.0.9 Full Version Features
- Completely redesigned interface with 4 main environments: Play, Mix, Edit and Pad that retain the legendary ease of use and fast operation of SampleTank
- 16-channel multi-part playback interface with easy layers and an integrated MIDI player and mixer
- Access to the powerful instrument editing page with 3 sample engines (including tone change and time stretching engines that retain formants), 10 filter types and 8 macro controls per instrument for fast multi-parameter editing
- “Round robin” and multiple joints that can be activated by a key switch, modulation wheel or speed
- Multichannel mixer type interface with 5 insert effects per channel, 4 stereo effects returns (with 5 insert effects each) and a master channel with 5 insert effects that allow up to 30 effects per instrument
- 55 high-quality integrated effects, including 22 new effects for mixing, mastering and more creative applications derived from IK’s T-RackS and AmpliTube production software
- The new live mode allows you to organize sounds for the song list and the song to instantly recover them during the presentation
- Accurate 3D representations of instruments for easy identification and recovery
- Full integration with iRig Pads, IK’s ultra-portable slot controller
- Available as a standalone 64-bit plug-in for AAX, VST and audio units on Mac OS X and Windows
- Compatible with all previous modules and sounds of “Powered by SampleTank” instruments (you can import all previous sounds and combis)
Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 (Intel Core i5 suggested), 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows® 7 or later. 40 GB (SampleTank 4 SE), 128 GB (SampleTank 4), 300 GB (SampleTank 4 MAX) of hard drive space.
Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
Requires an OpenGL 2 compatible graphics adapter.
Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.