ChrisPC VideoTube Downloader Pro 11.13 is a powerful program that allows you to download videos from MyVideo.de, BBC iPlayer, YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Metacafe, and Veoh and convert them to video formats compatible with iPad, iPhone, MPEG-4 and MP3. The usage of this application is very easy and simple.
ChrisPC VideoTube Downloader Pro offers a great new feature: Video Link Finder with support for more than 10,000 websites. Link Finder detects broadcast protocols such as RTMP (HTTP Real Time Streaming – F4M), HLS (HTTP Live Streaming – M3U8) and VOD files (on-demand video files such as MP4, FLV, MP3 and AAC).
The Link Finder engine runs through its browser for light access to video platforms or websites. After embedding a multi-tab enabled web browser with a light fingerprint, it is convenient to specify media URLs for searchable video content. The intuitive interface gives you the option to enter the URL of the website or video platform you want to browse. While browsing the desired video content and playing it in the embedded browser, the Link Finder engine detects and displays all the URLs of the video content, indicating the type of video and the URL in which the video content is present for each existing video. You then have the option to add URLs to the download list and start downloads.
Also Check: Free YouTube Download 4.3.5 Premium Patch
ChrisPC VideoTube Downloader Pro 11.13 Full Version Features
- Downloads MP4, FLV, MOV, MP3
- Download whole YouTube playlist
- Support for RTMP, HDS & HLS protocols and VOD files downloads
- Link Finder with Chrome mode, IE mode, Android mode, iOS mode
- Convert downloaded files to videos compatible with iPad, iPhone, iPod
What’s New in ChrisPC VideoTube Downloader Pro 11
- Improved download speed by up to 15x times for M3U8, MPD and F4M streams.
- Added segmented download option to improve YouTube video download by up to 12x times.
- Improved Link Finder engine detection of HTML 5 videos, M3U8, F4M, MPD, MP4, M4A, M4V, MP3 video and audio streams.
- Video Download History keeps a log of all your downloads, helps you find downloaded videos by title, author, day of download.
- Added the option to automatically select subtitle language to download for YouTube, ITV, BBC, CBS, ABC, NBC, FOX and others.
- You can download videos up to 3 GB with the free version from the popular video websites: YouTube, Vimeo, DailyMotion, Metacafe.
- Record live streams from YouTube, Livestream, Ustream, M3U8 HLS and F4M HDS streams.
- 1000 MHz processor or higher, such as an Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon
- Memory : more than 500 MB RAM
- Good Internet Connection
- HDD Space : 100 MB
- Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Internet Explorer 7 or higher