Paragon Hard Disk Manager 17 Advanced is a powerful backup, recovery, and partitioning suite which provides you with all of the tools you need to manage today’s hard drives, including partitioning, backup restore, migration, optimization defragmentation, hard drive disposal, boot management, and system recovery. Also worth noting is the wide range of backup methods, as well as OS migration and virtualization manager with support for VirtualBox and WMware.
Paragon Hard Disk Manager also gives the user more advanced control with additional backup strategy settings. It comes with a “Create Backup Wizard Wizard” feature that makes complex backups simple and fast. With it, you can define automatic backup tasks by choosing from pre-defined strategies. It also has many built-in automatic backup strategies to choose from, or users can create their own. And there are tools to copy drives, fix boot problems, save drives to virtual disk formats, convert drives between file systems (no formatting required), wipe disks to destroy confidential data and more.
Paragon Hard Disk Manager 17 Advanced Full Version Features
- Create, format, delete / undelete, hide / show, active / inactive, assign / remove drive letter, change volume label, convert file system (FAT to NTFS, NTFS to FAT, HFS to NTFS, NTFS to HFS) Check file system integration.
- Split / Merge, Free Space Redistribution, Block Size Resize, Logical / Basic Conversion, Sector Editing, MFT Compression / Defragmentation, Convert to MBR / GPT, Initial Aperture and Serial Number Change, VD Connect, Surface Check.
- Industry-level algorithms, shell integration, SSD trim, HDD / clear partition, free space, cleanup reports.
- Partition Copy, Copy entire disk, OS Relay.
- Backup of the entire system, volumes and files, scheduled backup, incremental and preferential imaging, backup and compression backup, data backup excludes, validation of backup data, support for pVHD, VHD, VHDX, VMDK containers.
- Restore the entire hard disk or its partitions or separate files or folders from current backup jobs, quarantined backup containers, or old PBF photos.
- Injection media preinstalled recovery software and network connectivity capabilities during setup help prepare bootable USB PE, Linux USB (UEFI and BIOS) disks or ISO images to use product utilities on bare metal hardware or when the OS is turned off.
- File Transfer Wizard to copy files between formatted repositories to Windows, macOS, and Linux file systems and / or burn them to a CD / DVD; replace damaged data from previously created backups.
- Run the debugger to fix problems caused by logic errors, hardware failures, or failures.
- CPU: Intel Pentium CPU or its equivalent, with 300 MHz (1000MHz for Windows PE Recovery CD) or higher processor clock speed
- RAM: 256 MB required (512 MB for Windows PE Recovery CD)
- Disk space: 390 MB
- INTERNET EXPLORER 5.0 OR HIGHER
- SVGA video adapter and monitor
- Extra: CD/DVD/BD Drive