StudioLine Web Designer 4.2.53 Crack integrates professional website design, publishing and maintenance components into a popular user interface – page editor, image archive and editing, graphics effects, publishing control, form editor and site management. The best thing of this software is that you don’t have to be a skilled programmer to create and publish a website – StudioLine Web Designer takes you by the hand and guides you through the whole process.
Integrated site management will track the changes and post any new pages and other content changes via FTP. Paste and optimize images directly on the page layout, instantly emphasizing the final look. The advanced image editing tools allow you to apply direct effects to images and text while editing the page. Even with special effects in place, any text remains fully editable. The simple user interface allows you to freely place objects anywhere on the page, simply by using a mouse. Settings, including image tools, text effects, styles, and links between objects can be copied easily.
This helps maintain a consistent look throughout your site. Comfortable search in the menu bar is always ready to quickly find images on your site and in the photo archive, using many criteria. The original images are kept unchanged, so modifications can be undone, even individually, at any time and the same image can be reused in different sizes on different pages and sites. Custom watermarks can combine graphics and text, rotate, align, or tile them as needed, and will discourage unauthorized use.
Also Check: WYSIWYG Web Builder 14 Full Crack
StudioLine Web Designer 4.2.53 Full Version
- Use design elements to perfectly align multiple images and text in any desired area of the page.
- You are not limited to rectangular images. The actual look of the image controls its clickable area, not only in the StudioLine Editor – but even on the published web page.
- Simply drag the objects to the desired position and their sides or center will go for an ideal alignment with magnetic guides.
- The molds give your project a coordinated design with little effort. Updates to the template are applied automatically to all required pages
- All selected objects can be automatically aligned vertically and horizontally, with equal distance.
- StudioLine takes a step forward by supporting layer-scrolling effects from partially overlapping images with irregular shapes.
- With just a few clicks, create dynamic menus and link them to graphic and text objects.
- StudioLine Web Designer does not use conditional windows.
- Use image editing tools directly in the page or template editor
See the result immediately.
- Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10
- Multi-core processor with a minimum of 1.6 GHz,
- 4 GB RAM, more recommended
- 150 MB disk space for programs
(allow extra space for data)
- 24 bit graphics adapter with monitor resolution of
1024 x 768 pixels