PowerISO 7.7 Portable is a popular CD burning apps used to create, extract, compress, edit and convert ISO/BIN image files, and mount these files with an internal virtual drive. It can handle almost all CD / DVD / BD image files including ISO and BIN files. PowerISO provides an all-in-one solution. You can do everything with ISO files and disk image files.
PowerISO 7.7 Serial key can open, modify, create, encode, upload, copy, burn or compress a range of disc types including CD, DVD and BD discs. Installing a virtual drive is not an issue. A bootable disk, possibly as a rescue disk, can be created easily. Burn any CDs and DVDs you need. The package can also create disk images to save default images to your hard drive or Windows system. When it comes to copying, there isn’t much that this program really can’t do. It supports many formats including IMG, ISO, BIN, NRG, DAA, and CDI.
Also Download: Wondershare UniConverter 12.0 Crack
PowerISO 7.7 Full Version Key Features
- Process ISO / BIN image files, make bootable CD image file. PowerISO supports almost all CD/DVD image file formats.
- Mount image file with internal virtual drive, and then use the file without extracting it.
- Compress files and folders to a compressed archive. PowerISO will scan and optimize the files during compression, and thus can have better compression ratio and faster compression speed.
- Split the archive into multiple volumes.
- Protect the archive with a password.
- Use the archive directly without decompressing. PowerISO virtual drive can mount the archive directly.
Create ISO File:
- Create ISO file or BIN CUE file from hard disc files.
- Create ISO file or BIN CUE file from CD / DVD / BD disc.
- Create bootable ISO image file.
- Detect various CD / DVD / BD image files automatically.
- Support ISO9660, Joliet and UDF file system.
- Support unicode file name.
- Optimize file layout to save disc space.
Edit ISO File:
- Add files to ISO file.
- Delete files in ISO file.
- Rename files in ISO file.
- Modify file’s date time in ISO file.
- Add boot information to ISO file to make bootable ISO image file.
Extract ISO File:
- Support ISO file and other popular disc image file, such as BIN / CUE, DAA, UIF, DMG, MDF / MDS, ASHDISC, BWI / B5I, LCD, IMG, CDI, CIF, P01, PDI, NRG, NCD, PXI, GI, FCD, VCD, C2D, BIF and so on.
- Support multi-session disc image file.
- Extract files from ISO file.
- View and run files contained in the ISO file.
Burn ISO File:
- Burn ISO file and other image file to CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-RAM, DVD-R DL, DVD+R DL, BD-R, BD-R DL, BD-RE, BD-RE DL.
- Burn Apple DMG files directly to CD / DVD / BD discs.
- Burn files and folders to CD / DVD / BD discs on the fly.
- Burn Audio CD from MP3, WMA, APE, FLAC, WAV, or BIN files.
- Burn Video image file to CD / DVD disc.
- Support two erasing modes for rewritable discs: Full Erasing and Quick Erasing.
Mount ISO File:
- Mount ISO file and other popular image file as virtual drive.
- Support up to 23 virtual drives.
Make Audio Disc:
- Create standard Audio CD.
- Create mixed mode CD.
- Support Audio CD-TEXT.
- Burn mp3, wma, wav, flac and ape files to CD.
- Burn bin / cue, mp3 / cue, wma / cue, wav / cue, flac / cue and ape / cue audio image files to CD.
- Edit existing Audio CD image files.
- Support Playing Audio Tracks within Audio CD image file.
Audio CD ripper:
- Rip audio CD to mp3, wma, wav, flac and ape files.
- Rip audio CD to bin / cue, mp3 / cue, wma / cue, wav / cue, flac / cue and ape / cue audio image files.
ISO and BIN Converter:
- Convert ISO to BIN.
- Convert BIN to ISO.
- Convert Apple DMG files to ISO file.
- Convert all popular images files to ISO file.
- Convert all popular images files to BIN file.
Open / Extract /Edit disk image file:
- Support all popular virtual disc image files, such as VMWare Virtual Disc Images(.vmdk), VirtualBox Virtual Disc Images(.vdi), Virtual PC Virtual Disc Images(*.vdi).
- Support all floppy disk image files, such as BIF, FLP, DSK, BFI, BWI, BIN, IMG and so on.
- Support disc image files with FAT12, FAT, FAT32, NTFS and ext2, ext3 partitions.
Create Bootable USB drive:
- Create bootable USB drive for Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7.
- Support USB-FDD, USB-ZIP, and USB-HDD.
Supported CD/DVD disc image types:
- ISO (Generic CD images)
- BIN (CDRWin)
- IMA/IMG (Generic disk images)
- CIF (Easy CD Creator)
- NRG (Nero – Burning ROM)
- IMG/CCD (CloneCD)
- MDF/MDS (Alcohol120%)
- VCD (Farstone Virtual Drive)
- VaporCD (Noum Vapor CDROM)
- P01/MD1/XA (Gear)
- VDI (Virtuo CD Manager)
- C2D (WinOnCD)
- BWI/BWT (BlinkWrite)
- CDI (DiscJuggler)
- TAO/DAO (Duplicator)
- PDI (Instant Copy)
- DMG (APPLE Disk Image)
Supported CD/DVD file systems:
- Standard ISO-9660
- Joliet ISO extension (CDs under Windows 95 and higher)
- RockRidge ISO extension (CDs under FreeBSD, Linux)
- El Torito extension (bootable CDs)
- Univeral Disk Format (UDF)
- XBOX DVD Format
- APPLE HFS
- APPLE HFS+
Easy and friendly interface:
- Support drag and drop.
- Support clipboard copy and paste.
- Support multiple languages.
- Support XFS file system.
- Can browse files in hard drive.
- Some minor bug fixes and enhancements.
- Can create zip and 7z files.
- Can convert esd to wim and vice versa.
- Some minor bug fixes and enhancements.
- Microsoft Windows operating system.
- Intel Pentium 166MHz or above.
- 64MB memory.
- At least 10MB hard disk space.