Guitar Pro 7.5.5 is a powerful application that allows all musicians to view and play sheet music and tablature created with the famous Guitar Pro tab-editing program for Windows and Mac. It has versions for Windows and Mac OS X (Intel processors only) and is written by the French company Arobas Music.
The sound engine offers more than 1000 sounds (presets) using 200 soundbanks and 80 effects/amps modeling recorded in studio. Select your sounds among our built-in sounds or create your own presets. Enjoy a series of tools to optimize your practice sessions: tempo, looper, metronome, chord and scale library, guitar, and piano fretboard. You can also edit or buy full scores files and then be able to solo or mute individual parts.
Arobas Music Guitar Pro 7 Full version file format is the most widespread when it comes to looking for tabs online. Download songs online or access to 2000 high-quality full instruments tabs made by our team on mySongBook. Print your tabs, read it on your Guitar Pro app for smartphone or tablet, or export it in various formats like PDF, audio, image, MusicXML, MIDI…
Guitar Pro 7.5.5 Full Version Features
- The brand new graphic interface introduces mobile sidebars as well as a toolbar that allows you to access the main features with a single click.
- Tablature is now available for every track, including drums.
- The audio setting for the RSE (Realistic Sound Engine, soundbanks exclusive to Guitar Pro) tracks has been simplified. You can now choose your preset among 1000 models that bring together an instrument and an effect chain.
- RSE tracks can be mixed with MIDI without any lag or latency.
- Many new instrument sounds have been added, from gypsy guitar to electric sitar and dobro, fretless bass or bagpipes.
- You can now plug your guitar into Guitar Pro 7 via an audio interface and play along using the effect chain and the virtual amp set for the active track. You can choose from 10 guitar amps (from very clean to very distorted) and 3 bass amps.
- New audio export formats are available: MP3, FLAC, Ogg, AIFF.
- New musical notation elements have been added, like golpe for flamenco, pick scrape for the Van Halen fans, and dead slap for bass players. The elements of musical notation are now displayed more accurately (e.g.,bends, collisions between several elements).
- Performances have been optimized: startup is faster, scrolling is seamless, the sound quality is better, and the overall setup simpler.
- A polyphonic tuner allows you to check the tuning of every string with a single strum.
- MIDI and MusicXML imports and exports have been improved. You can now use a password to protect your files from being read or edited.
- Guitar Pro 7 allows you to read and edit files created with any other previous version of Guitar Pro.
Guitar Pro 7 Pros
- Greatly improved features and stability as of the 7.5 update
- Nice modern layout
- Good score and notation options
- Can handle 7, 8, 9, & 10 string instruments
Print and Share Your Files
- Guitar Pro Import/Export: Import your .gtp, .gp3, .gp4, .gp5 and .gpx files. Export them with Guitar Pro 7.5 in .gp5, .gp and .gpx format.
- PowerTab/TablEdit Import: Guitar Pro allows you to import files from others tablature editor softwares.
- MIDI Import/Export: Import and export your files in MIDI format for further processing in a sequencer.
- ASCII Import/Export: Import and export your files in ASCII. The ASCII format — or simple text file — was the first format used for the sharing of tablatures.
- MusicXML Import/Export: MusicXML is a digital sheet music interchange and distribution format used by a wide range of music notation softwares.
- MP3, WAV, FLAC, Ogg and AIFF Export: You can convert a Guitar Pro file into an audio file for you to create your own backing tracks.
- PDF Export: The PDF format is a standard when you wish to print or share your music scores with musicians.
- PNG Export: Exporting into PNG (image) will let you save your tablatures as big-sized pictures. Those pictures can for instance be integrated into a webpage for wider diffusion.
- Lock/Unlock a file: It is possible to lock your files with a password in order to protect and share them. You can block a file from being opened, or modified.
- OS: Windows 7 or greater, macOS X 10.10 or greater
- Architecture: 32 or 64-Bit
- CPU: Dual-core CPU
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- HD free space: 2 GB
- Screen resolution : 960×720 pixels display
- Administrator rights
- Audio device
- Internet connection required to download the software.